Digia is happy to co-host together with our partners, KDAB and ICS, the 10th annual Qt Developer Days Europe and North America, the premier Qt event of the year.
What is Qt Developer Days?
Qt Developer Days is the official conference and exhibition event for new and veteran users of the Qt technology. It is a 3-day event that incudes:
- in-depth optional training
- various technical tracks and sessions
- several sessions dedicated to strategic development with Qt and why you should use Qt to make your project succeed
- customer reference stories
- exhibition area where attendees can see the Qt technology in action and also learn about complementary products and services to the Qt technology
- a support desk where expert Qt engineers can answer your most grueling mind-scratching development issues
- networking opportunities where Qt fans and those new to the Qt culture can learn from each other and share information
Who should attend?
Qt Developer Days caters to all developers and professionals:
- software developers (new to Qt or veteran Qt users - we love you all)
- product managers
- project managers
- VPs of Engineering
Not too techie? Decision maker? New to Qt?
Qt Developer Days 2013 introduces a "Starter Edition" in Berlin- a 2-day conference that runs parallel to the main Qt Developer Days conference - and a "Why Qt" 1-day track in San Francisco. These new additions to Qt Developer Days are tailored to decision makers and novice Qt software developers where the sessions will pay special attention to:
- introducing the Qt technology - What is Qt?
- explaining the benefits of Qt, why and how Qt can make your product/project successful
- learning how to use the Qt basic via hands-on sessions with a dedicated Qt trainer
- listening to companies/developers' best practices on their use of Qt
- meeting and exchanging experiences with top Qt engineers and Digia Qt executives
- .... and a whole lot more
Learn more about Qt Developer Days 2013 Europe and North America here: http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com