ESC - Design East 2012
Monday, 17 September 2012, Boston, MA, USA
Monday, 17 - Thursday, 20 September 2012
Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115, USA
by Sunday, 16 September 2012
A big thank you to everyone who joined us at ESC - Design East 2012 in Boston.
Whether you had a chance to check out all the demos in our booth [read below] or only had time for a brief encounter with one of our experts, we hope we managed to engage your interest in our framework for developing robust desktop and embedded UIs and applications.
Click here to view a few snapshots of our booth.
If you've missed a demo, or you have any specific questions or requests related to Qt, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.592.9909.
Qt 5.0 and OpenGL based Qt Quick 2
• Running on RaspberryPi (BCM2835), 700MHz ARM11
• QtSceneGraph provides unparalleled UI rendering performance with the possibility of directly applying GLSL shaders for customization
• Optimization through automatic rearrangement of OpenGL rendering order
• Distance field based text rendering for fast anti-aliased scalable text
Smart Home Control
The demo shows how you can control and adjust various home operations from your PC and mobile phone. The demonstration covers the control of several house activities, such as the control of windows, blinds, heating and lighting. The operations are activated by a change in weather conditions, and you can also adjust the weather as you like in the “weather god control” mode.
• Qt 4.8 with code changes to support VxWorks
• Qt libraries used: QtGui, QtCore, QtScript, QtSvg, QtXml, QtXmlPatterns and QtDeclarative
• OS running: VxWorks 6.8.2
• HW: WADE 8070 Intel Navy Pier with Intel Atom N270 processor
Car HMI 3D UI
• Qt OpenGL C++ API enables easy leveraging of 3D technologies and OpenGL HW acceleration
• Key API’s: QtOpenGL, Mobility Location
• Integrated speech recognition through Nuance VoCon
• Qt Commercial 4.8, running on Windows 7, Embedded Linux, Android
• OpenGL ES2
QNX® Medical Demo
• By QNX Software Systems
• Written in Qt Commercial 4.7
• Running on the QNX Neutrino® Real Time Operating System
INTEGRITY Platform for Medical Devices
• INTEGRITY RTOS + Qt 4.8 Commercial Craphics
• Separates critical from non-critical code
• Supporting Documentation for Medical Device Approval
• TI AM 3517 EVM
***Combine two events in one trip: the Qt Get Started Training Seminar has been designed right on the tail of the ESC Design East Boston. [Read more]***
The Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) has been the “go-to” industry event for 24 years. DESIGN East builds on the rich foundation of training, education and products available at ESC to deliver a revolutionary new experience, with more learning options, and more value for your money and time spent out of the office.
ESC Conference: September 17th-20th
ESC Expo: September 17th-19th
Come by our booth # 420 and learn about the power of Qt for application and UI development. In addition, you will be able to meet our Qt experts who can demonstrate the power of our IDE, Qt Creator and our full development framework. Qt is able to provide you with everything you need to develop and deploy your project on time and within budget.
If you would like to set up a meeting with us during the event, please feel free to contact Kim Dibble at +12035929909 or Kim.Dibble@digia.com.
We look forward to meeting you in Boston!