Read Technical Documentation
Qt Graphics View provides a surface for managing and interacting with a large number of custom-made 2D graphical items, and a view widget for visualizing the items, with support for zooming and rotation. Graphics View uses a BSP (Binary Space Partitioning) tree to provide very fast item discovery, and as a result of this, it can visualize large scenes in real-time, even with millions of items.
- Zooming, rotation, perspective transformation and animation
- Drag-and-drop and printing support
- Embed and interact with widgets in the graphics scene
- Accelerated rendering back-ends, including OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and OpenVG*
- Build advanced graphic effects faster
- Visualize millions of graphical items with high performance
- Allow users to interact with your application in new ways
See Example Code
*Symbian platform only.